Looking for simple fish recipes? Try the botw salmon manure recipe. This salmon fish recipe is the best fish recipe for dinner. Today, I want to guide you in learning how to get the best possible manure recipe for botw salmon.
This fatty fish is versatile, tasty, and widely available. Salmon fish could help you to lose weight if you consume them frequently. Like other protein food, this fish also regulate the basic hormones that control appetite and make you full all day long. This protein-rich food will also increase the metabolic rate of your body.
However, salmon fish is loaded with nutrients and lower the risk factors for several different diseases. The cooking process of botw salmon is very easy and simple. Your family member will love this easy pan-fried salmon recipe.
- 1 medium non-stick pan
- 1 cooking spoon
- 1 knife
- 1 chopping board
- 1 serving plate
- 2 medium bowl
- 1 small bowl
Ingredients For Fish
- 2 salmon filets
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ TBL canola oil
- 1 TBL butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Butter Sauce
- 3 TBL lemon juice
- ¾ cups white wine
- 7 TBL butter
- 2 TBL chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking Method
Slice the Butter Stick
- Take a stick of butter and place it on a cutting board.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the butter into small pieces, about 1 cube each.
- Transfer the sliced butter into a small bowl and set it aside.
Season Salmon Cutlets
- Take 2 salmon filets and place them on a clean plate.
- Season both sides of the salmon filets with a generous pinch of pepper and salt.
- Let the salmon sit for 5 minutes to allow the seasonings to penetrate the meat.
Dredge the Fish in Flour
- Take a shallow dish and fill it with flour.
- Lightly dredge each salmon filet in the flour, making sure to cover both sides.
- Shake off any excess flour and place the dredged salmon filets onto a clean plate.
Fry the Salmon Fish
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and a small amount of the sliced butter to the pan.
- When the butter begins to foam, place the salmon filets meat side down in the pan.
- Fry each side of the salmon until they become golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Once cooked, remove the salmon from the pan and keep them in a warm toaster to keep them hot.
Make the Butter Sauce
- Clean the pan used for frying the salmon with a paper towel.
- Add lemon juice, 1 smashed garlic clove, and white wine to the pan.
- Stir the ingredients together and cook on high heat for 8-10 minutes.
Add Cold Butter
- Turn off the heat from the stove and add the cold cubes of butter to the pan.
- Stir the cubes of butter until they have melted completely.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, add chopped parsley to the sauce.
Pour the Sauce and Serve the Fish Cutlet
- Take a serving plate and place lettuce and tomato slices on one corner of the plate.
- Place the fried salmon filets on the other side of the plate.
- Pour the hot butter sauce over the salmon filets.
- Serve the salmon hot and enjoy!
How do you know when salmon have done?
When salmon is cooked it will change its color from red to pink. After 8 minutes of cooking, you can check the fish with the help of a knife. Peek the knife into the thickest part of the fish. It will be done, when the fish meat is beginning to flake but in the middle, it has a little translucency. Otherwise, it may take a little more time to cook perfectly. Remember, don’t overcook the salmon.
Botw salmon manure recipe is considered as the quick and easy meal for any time of the day. Try these fish dinner ideas for family. You should eat Salmon fish because it is the best source of potassium and omega-3 fatty acids. They are a great contributor to a healthy heart. They are best for maintaining blood pressure, cholesterol, and can reduce artery inflammation.
Lindsay G. Cabral is a recipe blogger who specializes in vegan and gluten-free recipes. Lindsay has been blogging since 2012, and her recipes have been featured on popular websites such as Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and The Kitchn. In addition to her blog, Lindsay is also the author of two cookbooks, Vegan Yum Yum and Vegan Yum Yum for All Occasions. When she's not in the kitchen, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters.