McDonald’s steak bagel is an entirely hearty and filling burger recipe made with steak, eggs, and cheese bagel. If you never had this delicious dish, you surely missed the great magic of bagel-steak tossing tastes. This McDonald’s steak bagel was first made in an American Bekar, Isaac, in 1839. Then it spreads its deliciousness all over the world.
It is considered a main dish and snack both for your busy days. It holds a juicy and tender flavor with fluffy folded fried eggs and soft beef patties. It contains an ideal source of carbs, calories, cholesterol, protein, fiber, and iron which are badly needed for our good health.
So, I suggest all of you prepare this delicious burger at home following my included instructions and ingredients below.
The Reasons You Should Try This Recipe.
1. A wholesome and hearty package of nutritious sandwiches that can be easily made at home anytime you want.
2. Grilled flavors of steak and onions make a double attraction for the whole family.
3. Ingredients are completely inexpensive and easy to find.
1. This homemade sandwich is so much more appealing and fresher than outside fast food.
2. Fresh beef steaks contain a tremendous source of proteins and carbs.
3. Its hearty package of calories and savory goodness of nutrition brings the breakfast bagels to a wholesome, healthy level!
Tips And Tricks.
- If you want to skip making omelets, you can simply make the egg scramble. It takes just a few seconds.
- You can use a large pan for cooking, as you can make caramel onions and steak at a time.
- You can restore the leftover marinated steaks, and before serving, you can heat them with onions in a large pan.
- You can serve it as a hearty steak sandwich with a fluffy omelet and caramel onions.
Secret Tips For Extending The Yummies.
You can add some additional ingredients like onion and garlic powder, white and black pepper with homemade dill sauce, and Montreal steak seasoning. Altogether makes an appealing taste for sure.
Store And Reheat Process For Longer.
- The best way to store the bagels is to store the marinated steaks in a separate airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. When you want to eat, you just need to warm up the bagels, pour melted cheese, and assemble the steaks in the middle of the loaves of the sandwich.
- You can also store the ready-to-bite sandwich for longer, they need to be wrapped with tin foil or parchment paper and folded up in an airtight safe packet, and kept in the deep section of the fridge for 10 to 15 days. It will be really good!
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories1200
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 500mg 167%
- Protein 65g 130%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
If you are attentive, read this recipe blog from top to bottom, you can be absolutely able to make a delicious version of McDonald’s steak bagel by yourself. The extraordinary combination of four main ingredients must satisfy your bud in every bite.
This recipe blog with the most manageable context will help you make this simple. This item is undoubtedly a good one for an ideal breakfast. So, try this out at least once at your home, following my above instructions. It indeed fills your heart with enough satisfaction!
Last Updated on October 22, 2022 by Zobair93
Lindsay G. Cabral is a recipe blogger who specializes in vegan and gluten-free recipes. Lindsay has been blogging since 2012, and her recipes have been featured on popular websites such as Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and The Kitchn. In addition to her blog, Lindsay is also the author of two cookbooks, Vegan Yum Yum and Vegan Yum Yum for All Occasions. When she's not in the kitchen, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters.