If you are in the mood for something savory and earthy, try this recipe for longhorn stuffed mushroom recipe! This recipe will save you time and can be customized to your preferences.
Showing off your Texas pride with this recipe for Longhorn-stuffed mushrooms would be a terrific idea. These mushrooms are cooked to perfection after being packed with a tasty combination of meat, sausage, and cheese. Watch your guests eat them up as an appetizer or main course.
So grab the supplies from your neighborhood superstore and let’s cook these delicious mushrooms today!
Are Longhorn Stuffed Mushrooms Keto?
Stuffed mushrooms are a tasty and simple way to incorporate extra vegetables into your diet. Additionally, they are a wonderful source of a number of nutrients that are vital for health.
Being a good source of fiber, stuffed mushrooms provide many health advantages. Fiber is crucial for maintaining a healthy digestive tract and preventing constipation. Additionally, consuming more fiber has been associated with a lower risk of heart disease and other chronic illnesses.
Most Significant Health Benefits Of Stuffed Mushrooms
- Stuffed mushrooms are a great source of antioxidants.
- Promote better intestinal health.
- Minimize inflammation
- Strengthen your immune system.
- An excellent source of minerals and vitamins.
- Assist in preventing cancer.
- Significantly enhance cardiovascular health.
- Promotes better skin health.
- 7 mushrooms
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tea spoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup provolone cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Medium Size Bowl
- 1 whisker
- 1 Spatula
- 1 big saucepan
To begin the preparation, cleanly wipe the mushrooms with a moist towel and let them air dry. Then take out the stem, leaving the hollow inside.
Take a medium-sized bowl and mix 1 cup of cheddar cheese with 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
Take another medium size bowl and pour half a cup of heavy cream into it. Add a teaspoon of pepper, a tablespoon of dry mustard, and a half cup of mayonnaise to the mixture. Don’t forget to season the sauce with a pinch of salt. After combining all the ingredients, set it aside.
Fill a large saucepan halfway with water and place a bowl with the initial layer of stuffing on top. Add the cheddar and flour mixture to the bowl and stir with a spatula. Whisk until the cheese is fully incorporated and dissolved.
Now, Take those previously prepared mushrooms and fill them with first layer of stuffing.
It’s time to get the stuffing ready for the second layer. To do that, grab a bowl and fill it with 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese. Combine half a cup of heavy cream and one cup of provolone cheese in a mixing dish.
Microwave the cheese and cream mixture for a couple of minutes to loosen it up. And then add a half cup of breadcrumbs to the mixture to complete the filling. With a spoon, combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
Now it’s time to cover your mushroom caps with parmesan cheese and breadcrumb stuffing. Stuff the mix using a teaspoon. And lay the mushrooms on a baking sheet.
Bake the stuffed mushrooms for 15-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the stuffing is cooked through.
Serve them hot and enjoy!
Tips to Keep in Mind When Trying This Dish
When it comes to stuffed mushrooms, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind in order to make sure they turn out great.
- First, choose mushrooms that are all the same size while you are picking them. This will ensure consistent cooking and easier stuffing.
- Be sure to completely remove the stems. The mushrooms should be as soft as possible because they can be hard and chewy.
- You can basically use any filling you like for the stuffing. Just make sure to thoroughly combine it to ensure that each mushroom receives an equal amount.
- Lastly, remember to spray the mushrooms with some oil or butter before roasting them. This will facilitate browning and beautiful, crispy cooking.
Follow these tips and you’ll be on your way to making perfect stuffed mushrooms every time!
Longhorn steak house food chains are mostly popular for their meat-infused dishes. But this particular Longhorn stuffed mushroom recipe is quite unforgettable if you ever tried them once.
So, next time you are in mood for a party make sure to try them once following this recipe. This recipe will be perfect for a quick weeknight meal or even an elegant dinner party. The best part? It only takes 30 minutes to make!