Let’s try a delicious and unique flatbread recipe that combines the irresistible flavors of pesto and chicken. Imagine the perfect combination of tender chicken, gooey fresh mozzarella, and the bold taste of pesto all nestled on top of a crispy flatbread crust.
This recipe is not only delicious, but it is also a great way to use up any leftover chicken or turkey you may have. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a tasty lunch option. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this mouth-watering chicken pesto flatbread.
It’s a delectable combination and an ideal weeknight meal that comes together in minutes. This Chicken Pesto Flatbread Tropical Smoothie is quick to prepare. So, it is ideal for college students or job holders.
Tips and Tricks
● You can use leftover chicken in this recipe.
● For toppings, go for varieties of veggies if you are a vegetable lover.
● In this recipe, I’m using mozzarella only, but you can use cheese of your liking.
● If you want the sandwich spicy, you can add green chili or hot sauce.
● After baking, cover with aluminum foil to keep the sandwich warm.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories430
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 65mg 22%
- Sodium 1090mg 46%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 28g 57%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Frequently Ask Questions:
1. How many calories are in a chicken pesto flatbread from Tropical Smoothie?
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Chicken Pesto Flatbread has 430 calories per serving.
2. Is chicken pesto flatbread healthy?
Yes, chicken pesto flatbread’s healthy. Vitamin and mineral content is relatively high in chicken pesto flatbread. It is a good source of calcium, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
The dish tastes delicious and is quite simple to prepare. It’s something I usually make for a quick brunch, and it can be excellent for any occasion. You can’t go wrong with this one because it’s delicious and easy to prepare. You can learn from this recipe how to make a tasty, healthy chicken pesto flatbread tropical smoothie.
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Lindsay G. Cabral
Lindsay G. Cabral is a recipe blogger who specializes in vegan and gluten-free recipes. Lindsay has been blogging since 2012, and her recipes have been featured on popular websites such as Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and The Kitchn. In addition to her blog, Lindsay is also the author of two cookbooks, Vegan Yum Yum and Vegan Yum Yum for All Occasions. When she's not in the kitchen, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters.