Looking for a delicious and unique way to use up some of those fresh strawberries? Then you need to try this magnolia strawberry butter recipe from the famous Magnolia Table cookbook. This recipe is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
There are lazy mornings when you just want to spread a little butter on some bread and eat them while lying in bed. With this convenient and delightful strawberry butter, you can now be ready for them.
This recipe yields butter that is incredibly creamy and smooth, making it ideal for spreading over toast or used as a filling for pies and pastries. So, scroll down to get this easy yet tasty recipe from the Magnolia cook book.
Tips to Keep in Mind When Trying This Recipe
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating this strawberry butter.
- First and foremost, make sure on using fresh strawberries. They not only taste better, but they also have a lower risk of containing dangerous microorganisms.
- Many people substitute strawberry jam for fresh strawberries while recreating this recipe. The version with the jam doesn’t taste terrible, but if you ask me, using fresh strawberries would make this dish much more authentic than those bottled jams.
- Secondly, don’t be hesitant to experiment with different butter varieties. While unsalted butter is preferred in most recipes, cream cheese, and salted butter are equally acceptable substitutes. Just be sure to taste the butter to make sure you like it before using it in the recipe.
- Last but not least, keep in mind that strawberry butter tastes best when served at room temperature. It will solidify and become harder to spread if you prepare it ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator.
So, when it’s time to serve, simply take it out of the freezer and let it thaw before spreading it over your favorite bread or toast.
How to Store Strawberry Butter
It is simple to keep strawberry butter properly stored if you follow the basic rules below. It’s important to keep in mind a few important things when preserving strawberry butter.
- Always store the butter in a cool, dry place. The speed of spoilage will increase if the butter is kept in a warm, moist atmosphere. Always make sure the butter is cold before you store it.
- It will be best to store the butter in an airtight container. This will help to keep the butter fresh for a longer period of time.
- Finally, if you are not going to use the butter right away, you can store it in the freezer. This will help to keep the butter fresh for an extended period of time.
And now you can enjoy your yummy strawberry butter for as long as a month after preparing it!
There is no better place to go than Magnolia Table if you’re in the mood for some hearty, traditional comfort food. This Joanna and Chip Gaines cookbook is jam-packed with recipes for all of your favorite home-cooked dishes. Your morning bagels are surely going to taste delicious with the addition of this magnolia table strawberry butter recipe.
This recipe comes together quickly and simply, and the final outcome is delicious. So, be sure to give it a shot at least once when you have free time. Don’t forget to send us the photos you take when you do so.
Last Updated on January 16, 2023 by Lindsay G. Cabral
Lindsay G. Cabral is a recipe blogger who specializes in vegan and gluten-free recipes. Lindsay has been blogging since 2012, and her recipes have been featured on popular websites such as Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and The Kitchn. In addition to her blog, Lindsay is also the author of two cookbooks, Vegan Yum Yum and Vegan Yum Yum for All Occasions. When she's not in the kitchen, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters.