Today I am recreating Beecher’s Mac And Cheese recipe. I make Beecher’s Mac And Cheese whenever I want to eat something cheesy. It is the best cheesy dish I have ever eaten. This dish works well as an appetizer for lunch or dinner.
It comes together quickly and is a delicious combo that makes a great weeknight dish. Beecher’s Handmade Cheese makes some of the best cheese in the world. You can easily make Mac And Cheese recipes with just a few simple ingredients through the instructions given below.
Beecher’s Mac And Cheese Copycat Recipe
A tasty bowl of mac and cheese is hard to resist; however, when was the last time you had mac and cheese that truly impressed you? Beecher’s Handmade Cheese makes some of the best cheese in the world. You can find it at Pike Place Market in the center of Seattle.
Tips and Tricks
● In this recipe, I am using cooked penne pasta, but you can boil your pasta on its own and then follow this recipe.
● I am using Beecher’s Flagship cheese and Just Jack cheese. But you can use cheese of your liking.
● Do Not bake mac and cheese over 350 degrees F.
● If you are a cheese lover, add more cheese for extra creaminess.
● For extra spicy, you can add chili flex.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories1160
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 175mg 59%
- Sodium 1610mg 68%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 11g
- Protein 23g 46%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Frequently Ask Questions
1. What kind of cheese do beeches use?
Beeches use Flagship cheese. It is a semi-hard cow’s milk cheese with a uniquely robust flavor and nutty undertones. If you have another choice, you can include Gouda, Muenster, Parmesan, fontina, Havarti, and Monterey Jack. Make sure that you remove the rind before mixing it in.
2. What seasoning is best for mac and cheese?
Garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes, hot buffalo sauce, and truffle salt are the best spices to spice up your mac and cheese.
3. How should my mac and cheese be flavored?
Making the best quick mac and cheese requires only a small amount of garlic and onion powder. If you want to enhance the flavor even further, you might also add some paprika, black pepper, or even a little spicy sauce.
This is undoubtedly an amazing dish and quite easy to make. Whenever I want to eat something cheesy, I prefer this Beecher’s mac and cheese. I will never be afraid to eat my all-time favorite comfort food, which is now my go-to mac and cheese dish.
Last Updated on January 19, 2023 by Zobair93
I'm Zoey, and I love to cook.
I make all my meals at home, which means that every day is a new adventure. I have no idea what I'll be cooking that day—it could be anything from pancakes to lasagna to kabobs to chicken soup—but it always turns out delicious.