‘Outback Clam Chowder Recipe’ is one of my favorite dishes from the outback delicious cookbook. This recipe is very similar to the other appealing thick creamy soup along with fried bacon and seasonings. But it is loaded with silky soft potatoes, fresh clams, and scrunchy bacon.
Its mouthwatering tastes and flavors take you back to your childhood memories. It seems that your mother has made it for you on a cold night. The recipe was first invented in the Outback steak restaurant of America. Nowadays, every famous restaurant brings this incredible tasting recipe to their menus.
As a main dish, it treats such a hearty and wholesome creaminess. So, why don’t we start our experiment at home by following its copycat steps and ingredients? Let’s start the sweet journey.
1. Vegetarians can skip the meat and briskets. They need to allow fresh carrots, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, green peas, celery, and corns as healthy alternatives.
2. If you don’t like whipped cream and milk. You can use a can of condensed cream of shrimps. As alters, you can use vegetable broth.
3. Shrimp lovers can use fried shrimps as chicken alters.
- Half smashed potatoes naturally make your soup creamy and complete the boiling fast.
- To get more clam flavors, use ‘fresh clams’ and ‘ a can of clam juice’ both.
- Don’t get rushed while cooking. Take time and cook the dish on medium-low flame. It maintains the proper quality of the nutrition values of each ingredient.
Values are given below with total servings and amount per size:
|Serving size||1 bowl|
At present, most of the regions and their people are going to have this yummy clam chowder dish as their snacks, and cold night warm-up dish. Don’t be scared before taking any attempts to make the simple stepped recipe. It might be much easier than your scared thinking. The clam soup is firstly textured light and it gets thickened up together when it cools more. So, you can easily get the desired thickness you want.