I am in love with Asian food. They are super easy and quick to make; need only a few ingredients that are already available at home. I have shared a few Asian recipes with you, and today I want to share another Asian recipe that will surely please you. It’s the honey garlic chicken breast recipe, you may be thinking not again because I have already shared two honey garlic chicken recipes, but weren’t they tasty?
If yes, then you have to try this one too, because it’s also delicious. First, we will pound the chicken breast to make them tender, then will coat them, fry them, and finally cook them in honey garlic sauce. The sweetness of the honey balance out the strong flavor of garlic, and makes the chicken breast taste incredibly flavorful.
So are you ready to make another quick and delicious dish for dinner?
Let’s dive in.
Why Should You Try Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
Honey garlic chicken breast is an all-in-one dish. It has crispy, yet juicy and tender chicken breast dipped in sweet and tangy honey garlic sauce.
Once you taste them, they will make you feel like heaven in the mouth. (make this liner shorter) It’s simple to prepare, packed with flavor, and perfect for any entertaining occasion.
The honey in this recipe pairs beautifully with the garlic to create an intense yet mellow flavor and make your taste buds come alive.(Make it shorter too) The chicken breasts are cooked in a skillet over medium-high heat until they’re slightly charred.
Then they are simmered in a homemade Honey Garlic sauce on low heat until tender and juicy. And you won’t need lots of ingredients, or preparation to make this.
It won’t take more than half an hour, and the dish will be on your table. Who stops you, just go and give a bite, you will feel each bite of it!
Plus, it’s an easy dish that can be made ahead and then reheated when you’re ready to eat. So what do you think should not this dish be definitely high on your list?
How To Store Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
It’s always best to enjoy any dish when freshly made, but it doesn’t mean wasting food. If you have some leftovers, store them for later use, wasting is not good. And this is also helpful if you don’t get so much time on weekdays.
Make this honey garlic chicken breast and just reheat it whenever you want to eat and enjoy.
Transfer the chicken breast with the sauce into an airtight container. It’s always best to use a glass container/jar for storing leftovers.
Then secure it tightly and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. And for more days, keep the chicken breast in a ziplock bag and store it in the fridge for up to 2 months.
Whenever you want to eat, thaw them overnight or for 2-3 hours, reheat them in the oven for 2 minutes, and it’s ready to serve.
Tips and Tricks
- Don’t cut the chicken breast in half to make them thinner. Pound them just like I said, this will make the chicken breast tender as well as make them crusty as well.
- If your chicken breast turns darker after adding it to the sauce, use cornstarch or cornflour instead of all-purpose flour.
- Avoid using dark soy sauce, it will ruin the honey garlic chicken breast taste. You can also use coconut aminos instead of light soy sauce, but not dark soy sauce.
- Coat the chicken breast finely with the flour mix, this will ensure the chicken has a better crust.
- Don’t crowd in the pan, keep enough space to let them fry evenly. And keep flipping in a few minutes.
Health Benefits Of Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
Delicious dishes are lots there, but how many of them are quick to make? And even if they are quick to make are they healthy? Won’t you love to make something, healthy yet delicious yet quick to make?
You got it right, honey garlic chicken breast is a wise choice for mealtime as it is full of nutrients.
Lets know some of its health benefit.
- Chicken breast itself is high in protein which provides amino acids that can be used by your body to create new muscle tissue or repairs damaged cells.
- Honey is loaded with antioxidants that can help protect the body against harmful toxins and free radicals.
- Garlic also has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it a great addition to any diet or recipe that aims to reduce pain and inflammation.
In addition to these physical benefits, consuming honey garlic chicken breasts can also improve your digestion because it helps stimulate the gut microbiome. This beneficial microorganism assists in breaking down food into its component nutrients so that they can be absorbed through the intestinal wall into your bloodstream.
Together these nutrients help to keep your body functioning properly by supporting nerve function, blood sugar regulation, muscle contraction, and more. You can say honey garlic chicken breast is an easy meal that will nourish your body while providing tons of flavor!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories130
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 50mg 17%
- Sodium 520mg 22%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 18g 36%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Honey Garlic Chicken Breast is a meal that is sure to please even the most discerning palate. The natural sweetness of the honey complements the strong flavor of garlic perfectly, creating an irresistible dish that everyone will love.
It has a delicate balance of flavors that will tantalize your palate while providing essential nutrients and minerals.
Try it out at home and surprise your loved ones with such a scrumptious meal!