You must crave something refreshing and caffeine-rich before beginning those hectic and long week days! However, I believe you are aware of the harmful effects of too much caffeine on the body! That is why herbalife tea bomb is the nicest thing you could possibly drink.
We’ll just need three ingredients to make this tea. The best part about this recipe is that every single ingredient contains less than 100 mg of caffeine. As a result, the caffeine content of each serving is less than 300 mg. It’s important to remember that the human body shouldn’t consume more than 300mg of caffeine every day. Which most of us forget and take far more than the recommended amount, causing us to gain unnecessary weight and experience extreme fatigue!
Health Benefits of the Lift off:
- This recipe would benefit greatly from the addition of lift off. It contains Vitamins B6 and B12, which are especially important for women since they regulate hormone levels in their bodies.
- This Liftoff contains vitamin C and vitamin A as well.
- Liftoff is the key explosive in this concoction. It disintegrates like a bomb and works like a bomb as well. That is why this tea is known as Herbalife bomb tea!
- This liftoff will undoubtedly make you feel amazing. The Caffeine content of one liftoff tablet is merely 75mg. So it’s simply awesome!
Health Benefits of the herbalife concentrate:
- The herbalife concentrate is a balanced mixture of green and black tea. It naturally boost metabolism in your body and help you burn those extra calories.
- You can actually burn 80 to 100 calories per serving of this natural concentrate.
Health Benefits of the Herbal Aloe concentrate:
- Herbal Aloe concentrate does exactly what it says. It significantly improves your digestive health.
- Herbal aloe soothes the stomach and helps with acid reflux, gas reflux as well as burping.
Are there any side effects associated with Herbalife Tea Bomb?
Herbalife Tea Bomb is generally well tolerated. However, some people may experience gastrointestinal upset, such as nausea or diarrhea, when taking it in large doses.
Where can I purchase Herbalife Tea Bomb?
Herbalife Tea Bomb is available for purchase online and in some retail stores.
The herabalife tea bomb is fantastic because all of their products are high in antioxidants and provide the body with the nutrients it requires to function throughout the day. Antioxidants ensure that all damaged cells are repaired and that you have the energy you need.
Lindsay G. Cabral is a recipe blogger who specializes in vegan and gluten-free recipes. Lindsay has been blogging since 2012, and her recipes have been featured on popular websites such as Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and The Kitchn. In addition to her blog, Lindsay is also the author of two cookbooks, Vegan Yum Yum and Vegan Yum Yum for All Occasions. When she's not in the kitchen, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters.