Nothing beats the yumminess of a fruity pebbles protein shake when you have a sweet tooth and crave a delicious smoothie. The protein powder of this shake will meet your nutritional requirements, and the fruity part satisfies your appetite.
Moreover, the fruity pebbles protein shake recipe is easy for everyone. This recipe is more than an average milkshake, containing high-protein powder and many seasonal fruits. Plus, the recipe is an excellent solution for a grumbling stomach.
In our today’s recipe tutorial, we will show you the best way to prepare this yummy shake to enjoy your perfect breakfast. Also, we will discuss what type of protein powder and fruits you should use for this brilliant shake.
So, let’s jump into the preparation technique if you want something tasty yet highly nutritional protein shake.
Types of Protein Powder You May Mix With Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake
There’re many types of protein powder available on the market. So, which one should you choose for this outstanding shake? Of course, it will depend on your taste buds. However, you shouldn’t also ignore its nutritional value. If you want to gain quick muscles, you will need a specific type of protein powder. And for weight gaining, you will need another protein shake.
- If your target is to recover and boosts muscles fast, you should choose whey protein. This protein is milk-based. Also, it has a fast absorbing facility for a soothing feel.
- Sometimes you might want to meet the amino acid deficiency in your body. For this, choose a protein powder made using egg white. It will have all nine types of amino acids essential for the human body.
- The hemp protein is derived from plants. It is rich in amino acids and fats to meet your muscle development.
- For increasing positive effects and boosting muscle health, you may choose protein powder made from multiple plant-protein.
- For fat losing and aiding muscle development in a quick time, you should prefer casein protein. It is another milk-based protein that goes well with this recipe.
- At times you need protein to improve your body composition. During this time, protein powder made using brown rice will be an incredible choice.
- Lastly, pea protein powder will be good for meeting the fiber requirement of your body. It is mainly made with yellow peas to promote your body’s fullness.
What Can I Mix With Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe?
We have shown the preparation of this fantastic recipe with milk and yogurt. Also, we have used bananas. Yet, you can try out the recipe with almost any seasonal fruits and milk-based ingredients. So, let’s see what else you may mix with your shake for a superior breakfast.
Nuts are famous for their earthly flavor and high amount of calories. As you use peanut butter, its sweetness and less flavorsome taste will offer you a perfect soothing feel. It has high health value with a little lousy effect on your body. Alternatively, you may add almond butter too.
Seasonal fruits contain natural sugar. It is helpful for those who don’t want to mix artificial sugar into their shakes. Also, fruits are low in calories. Hence, it will boost your healthy muscle development. Depending on the season, you can easily add your favorite fruits to the shake.
You can try mangoes, grapes, watermelon, etc. fruits.
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Well, many people must refrain from eating chocolates to maintain their health. The good news is now you can add the cocoa powder with this fruity pebbles protein shake to meet your appetite for chocolates.
The cocoa powder will only intensify the taste of the shake without adding extra calories or fibers to the shake. So, it won’t affect your body at all.
Milk and yogurt:
Milk is always a preferable choice for shakes, thanks to its high protein presence. However, many people have milk intolerance. So, they won’t like adding milk to their protein shake. In such cases, you can try out yogurt too. Yogurt is also rich in protein. It doesn’t contain the bacteria that cause milk intolerance in many people.
Also, it adds an extra layer of depth and calmness to your protein shake.
Instead of using sugar or artificial sweetener in your protein shake, you should use honey. It boosts the nutritional value of the protein shake. Also, honey helps muscle development with natural fiber without any adverse effects.
|Vitamin A||890 mg|
The fruity pebbles protein shake recipe is a great one to fulfill your protein, carb, and fiber requirement. Also, it is an easy recipe for all. Even if you are trying it the first time, the protein shake will come out ideally for sure.
Hence, wake up in the morning and prepare this tasty delicacy in less than 5 minutes to enjoy the fullness. Also, it will keep your body energetic for the whole day. So, you will love its taste and fullness simultaneously.
Lindsay G. Cabral is a recipe blogger who specializes in vegan and gluten-free recipes. Lindsay has been blogging since 2012, and her recipes have been featured on popular websites such as Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and The Kitchn. In addition to her blog, Lindsay is also the author of two cookbooks, Vegan Yum Yum and Vegan Yum Yum for All Occasions. When she's not in the kitchen, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters.