Do you think making lasagna takes a lot of time? Then I can assure that you have a wrong idea. You can easily make this dish without putting in a lot of effort. It is a simple lasagna recipe, which really is cheesy and delicious, and always runs out.
My version makes things easier, you can get all the taste of homemade lasagna and no need to boil noodles. This No Boil Lasagna has all the flavours.
Whatever the number of people you are feeding, it will quickly become a go-to recipe. In this recipe, I assemble the lasagna without boiling it first. The liquids from the Bolognese sauce are enough to cook Barilla No Boil Lasagna nicely in the oven.
● Onion 1
● Celery stalks 3
● Carrots 2
● Grated Parmesan cheese 1 cup
● Beef mince 500 grams
● Barilla Lasagna sheets 500 grams
● Barilla Bolognese sauce 400 grams
● Butter 1 cup
● Flour 1 cup
● Warm milk 2 cups
● Nutmeg 2 tbsp
● Oil 2 tbsp
● Baking bowl
● Cutting Board
Step By Step Instructions To Make Barilla No Boil Lasagna
Step 1: Vegetable Preparation
The first thing you are going to do is chop onion, celery, and carrot finely. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Beef Preparation
Take a cooking pan and add oil. Then fry the onion, celery, and carrot very well and add minced beef to it. After frying the minced meat for a while, add the barilla sauce and some salt. Cook until it gets ready.
Step 3: Making Sauce
To make the cheese sauce ready, first put some butter in the pan, then stir in the flour. After a while, add the cheese, nutmeg, and warm milk and mix it continuously. When it gets thick, the sauce is ready.
Step 4: Layer The Lasagna
To layer the lasagna, first take a baking pan, put a layer of cheese sauce inside it, then put the beef layer on top of the uncooked lasagna. Make 3 layers in this way. Add some cheese above all.
Step 5: Baking Time
Now it’s time to bake. Bake the lasagna in the oven for 60 minutes.
Step 6: Serve The Lasagna
Once baked, take it out of the oven, cut it with a knife and serve it hot on a plate.
Tips And Tricks For Barilla No-boil Lasagna
- Try to make this lasagna with barilla no-boil noodles.
- Make sure the lasagna sheets are Completely Covered with sauce.
- Keep in mind the bolognese sauce is thick and not watery, or you’ll wind up with lasagna “soup.”
- Always Use shredded mozzarella made with whole milk.
- Add Parmesan freshly grated to enhance the taste.
- Do not add Pre-shredded packaged parmesan. It has extra starch that hampers melting.
- Use green or white onions (spring onions), but preferably avoid red ones.
- Cut all the vegetables as small as you can, Unless a large piece of carrot or celery will poke out of your lasagna.
- If you use foil to cover then Spray one side of the foil with cooking spray, The spray helps the cheese not stick to the foil.
Frequently Ask Question:
1. Can I use Barilla lasagna noodles without boiling?
Yes, With Barilla Oven Ready Lasagne, you can bake the pasta right in the pan without having to boil it first.
2. How do you soften barilla no boil Lasagna noodles?
Just place them in a baking dish and add hot water to the dish. Leave it on the counter for 15 minutes. After removing the noodles from the hot water, you can use your softened no boil lasagna.
3. Should I cover lasagna when baking?
During baking, lasagna must be covered. Your lasagna will dry out if you leave it uncovered in the oven.
4. What temperature do you bake lasagna at?
You can bake lasagna from 370°F to 375°F for 45 minutes. it will be the perfect temperature for your lasagna.
5. Is lasagna a healthy meal?
Although lasagna is a classic comfort food, the layers of white noodles, rich ground meat, and massive amounts of cheese are not particularly nutritious.
This is the most demanding Barilla No Boil Lasagna recipe on the Internet. It’s like a homemade lasagna with a ton of ingredients.
I know some of you will say that you don’t have enough time to prepare this recipe. But please, believe me, it is worth it every minute!