Nothing beats the yumminess of a fruity pebbles protein shake when you have a sweet tooth and crave a delicious smoothie. The protein powder of this shake will meet your nutritional requirements, and the fruity part satisfies your appetite.
Moreover, the fruity pebbles protein shake recipe is easy for everyone. This recipe is more than an average milkshake, containing high-protein powder and many seasonal fruits. Plus, the recipe is an excellent solution for a grumbling stomach.
In our today’s recipe tutorial, we will show you the best way to prepare this yummy shake to enjoy your perfect breakfast. Also, we will discuss what type of protein powder and fruits you should use for this brilliant shake.
So, let’s jump into the preparation technique if you want something tasty yet highly nutritional protein shake.
Types of Protein Powder You May Mix With Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake:
There’re many types of protein powder available on the market. So, which one should you choose for this outstanding shake? Of course, it will depend on your taste buds. However, you shouldn’t also ignore its nutritional value. If you want to gain quick muscles, you will need a specific type of protein powder. And for weight gaining, you will need another protein shake.
- If your target is to recover and boosts muscles fast, you should choose whey protein. This protein is milk-based. Also, it has a fast absorbing facility for a soothing feel.
- Sometimes you might want to meet the amino acid deficiency in your body. For this, choose a protein powder made using egg white. It will have all nine types of amino acids essential for the human body.
- The hemp protein is derived from plants. It is rich in amino acids and fats to meet your muscle development.
- For increasing positive effects and boosting muscle health, you may choose protein powder made from multiple plant-protein.
- For fat losing and aiding muscle development in a quick time, you should prefer casein protein. It is another milk-based protein that goes well with this recipe.
- At times you need protein to improve your body composition. During this time, protein powder made using brown rice will be an incredible choice.
- Lastly, pea protein powder will be good for meeting the fiber requirement of your body. It is mainly made with yellow peas to promote your body’s fullness.
What Can I Mix With Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe?
We have shown the preparation of this fantastic recipe with milk and yogurt. Also, we have used bananas. Yet, you can try out the recipe with almost any seasonal fruits and milk-based ingredients. So, let’s see what else you may mix with your shake for a superior breakfast.
Nuts are famous for their earthly flavor and high amount of calories. As you use peanut butter, its sweetness and less flavorsome taste will offer you a perfect soothing feel. It has high health value with a little lousy effect on your body. Alternatively, you may add almond butter too.
Seasonal fruits contain natural sugar. It is helpful for those who don’t want to mix artificial sugar into their shakes. Also, fruits are low in calories. Hence, it will boost your healthy muscle development. Depending on the season, you can easily add your favorite fruits to the shake.
You can try mangoes, grapes, watermelon, etc. fruits.
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Well, many people must refrain from eating chocolates to maintain their health. The good news is now you can add the cocoa powder with this fruity pebbles protein shake to meet your appetite for chocolates.
The cocoa powder will only intensify the taste of the shake without adding extra calories or fibers to the shake. So, it won’t affect your body at all.
Milk and yogurt:
Milk is always a preferable choice for shakes, thanks to its high protein presence. However, many people have milk intolerance. So, they won’t like adding milk to their protein shake. In such cases, you can try out yogurt too. Yogurt is also rich in protein. It doesn’t contain the bacteria that cause milk intolerance in many people.
Also, it adds an extra layer of depth and calmness to your protein shake.
Instead of using sugar or artificial sweetener in your protein shake, you should use honey. It boosts the nutritional value of the protein shake. Also, honey helps muscle development with natural fiber without any adverse effects.
Top Health Benefits of Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake:
Protein shakes are amazing with outstanding taste. But can we ignore its health benefits? Indeed, we can’t! So, here’re the top 7 health benefits this protein shake will bring to you.
- The fruit and milk in the preparation will ensure your body’s fullness for an extended period. So, you can drink it and stay full during long working days. Also, it will stop you from taking unhealthy energy drinks and eating snacks because of their fullness.
- If you have a grumbling stomach, constipation, or diarrhea, this recipe will work wonderfully to solve these problems. The protein shake boosts your metabolism and allows foods to pass through your intestinal system faster to stop constipation or stomach ache.
- The recipe doesn’t contain any added sugar or sweetening element. So, it is ideal for boosting your immune system for natural health benefits.
- The carb and fiber present in this protein shake will meet your body’s requirements for the entire day. So, you won’t need extra carbs or fibers throughout the day. Also, this easy-going protein recipe helps calm down your body superbly.
- Industry experts say that this protein shake recipe will lower bad cholesterol in your body by 2%. You need to consume the protein shake daily to get this outstanding health benefit.
- Without added sweetener or caffeine, this recipe is excellent for natural calmness. It won’t trigger your adrenaline to cause insomnia.
- Lastly, you can try out different veggies or fruits with the recipe. So, you can prepare your favorite flavor and enjoy it every breakfast.
Nutritional Value Of Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe:
|Vitamin A||890 mg|
The fruity pebbles protein shake recipe is a great one to fulfill your protein, carb, and fiber requirement. Also, it is an easy recipe for all. Even if you are trying it the first time, the protein shake will come out ideally for sure. Hence, wake up in the morning and prepare this tasty delicacy in less than 5 minutes to enjoy the fullness. Also, it will keep your body energetic for the whole day. So, you will love its taste and fullness simultaneously.